Thursday, January 15, 2004


Or maybe my (biological) sister is right and, although I have only done six months to a year at most jobs, there need not be a thing. Maybe I just like trying all these different things out. Maybe I needed all the experiences of a dozen different careers and meeting all the different people that came along with walking the different walks of life…What if that all brought me here and this is really the thing.
Or at least becomes one of those things like property that provides a (perpetual) paycheck to help fund the exploration of all the different things.
You are right though…if that’s what I’m gonna do I should at least do the thing as a hobby along the way because it’s something I like to do. But we’ve made it such a HUGE thing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home