Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Emailin With J & R

J began with---

The show I was watching is over…I shut the tv. About
to walk away from the
computer too. Will the miracles
never cease?


R Responded---

Doesn't that feel great?! I just couldn't get over how
good it felt to turn the tv off without checking what
was on every other channel first. Empowered.

what a great weekend. didn't do much. cooked & ate,
watched football, slept. did some garden planning with
my mother. Can't wait til tomorrow, we're going to
have a lot of fun.

so... i couldn't tell from the blog...did your
discertation on "no time like the present" actually
mean that you threw? it sounded like it, but i'm not
sure. you know, that discertation by the way could
become a mantra. SO TRUE. no past, no future, Just
Now!
wow.

i'm at work, and all i can think about is all of the
other productive things I could be doing if i didn't
have to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home