Monday, November 07, 2005

With the exception of the friends I made there...

I'm beginning to wonder if going to college was such a great idea for me.

I mean...we all can agree that one of my problems has always been that I tend to think too much. I was thinking this afternoon about the Philosophy classes I took and the questions they led to. The general junk that clouds my brain on a day to day basis...the nature of being type of things. I'm starting to think that's all just societal crap I never should have gotten into trying to wrap my head around in the first place. I wonder if I would have been better off keeping the thoughts in my head simpler. But of course there are parts of life that happen to us that we have no control over that change who we are in an instant. But is thinking about them or worrying about them a good idea? dunno.

Sometimes I really wonder.
What's the point.
And then today I think I finally realized...
There is no point.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cleveland Payne said...

College as the great institution is supposed to be the place were ideas are grown and cultivated, and then your supposed to leave and find some way to make a living off of something you learned. You're supposed to get most of those odd thoughts out of your head, and its your choice to keep them with you or not.

Try not to worry about them so much.

11/11/2005 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home