Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sorry dude...but there is now f-in way I'm going and getting on that new roller coaster in New Jersey. No Way!
Was thinking about it yesterday in similar terms to what you wrote...
No Way.
And I am writing this on the 19th anniversary of the morning a van showed up at my patents house and started me on my summer of adventure in New Jersey (although not spent at Great Adventure (I did actually go there in August of that same year...which coincidentally is the first last and only time I have ever gone on a roller coaster (she sure was pretty...)))

Yep...so here we are 19 years later. That makes the summer I spent in Basic Training half my life ago. The larger aspects of that concept are beginning to sink in with me these days.
"What the hell am I doing with my life?"
Been hearing that one in my head a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home