Thursday, May 26, 2005

Took me a while but I found where I wrote that.
http://birdcheese.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_birdcheese_archive.html#108782867402305946

I think about it a lot too.
I loathe the doing nothing.
I really love the busy time.
I like the idea of being neighbors. And with all of your 'moving right along's happening...you need to figure out where your goin so I can look there since my options are somewhat more open...and before I get to the breaking point with this house and decide I just need to get outa here and can't wait anymore.

So what the hell is it about smoking cigarettes that makes it ok somehow to just sit and do nothing so much of the time? I am finding it much more dificult to do things like watch tv or even sit here at the computer. My welder has gotten more use in the past week than it has since I bought it. Mostly just getting in some practice with it playing around. Chris and I have been talking about fabricating an iron fence for the back yard...so it would help if I got a little better with the welder before working on something that's gonna have to look good and hold together.

So speaking of which...time to step away from the computer and get ready to hop the train to work...And I can't even tell you how much I like that whole scene...taking the train in stead of being a bad gas mileage vehicle commuter...makes me smile every time I think about it. And the ride's kinda fun too.
Was it you or some npr or tv person that was talking about how we screwed up societaly putting all of our transportation money into highways rather than better public transportation screwing us energy-wise as well as furthering the anti-social nature of our culture?

ok...gotta roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home