Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I make streetlights go out.

I don’t know why.
I just do.
When I walk under them they go out. Not all the time, but often enough that I notice and when I mention it to other people they notice. For example, tonight I walked 2 blocks to the store and on the way home, not one but two lights went out as I walked past.
Usually they are regular streetlamps. Tonight one was on the side of a church and one on the side of an elementary school. Both are always on from dusk til dawn.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s something like me needing the energy so somehow I’m sucking the light’s power.
Or I was just thinking somehow there is some energy field around me that simply disrupts the lights energy flow long enough that it goes out and has to reset it’s self.
I don’t know.
Could be one of them.
Could be something else.
Could be nothing.
But it just seems to happen way too much for it to be mere coincidence.

Maybe I should turn it into a science research project and keep a little notebook with me and write down when it happens. Track things like my mood and how I’m feeling physically at the time.

Funny that I never thought of this before.
Although this is the first time I have ever written down anything about it happening.
It’s happened as long as I can remember.

Ok that’s what I’m going to do…I’m going to keep track in a notebook. Why not? Could be fun. I feel like a little kid just thinking about it. My family used to always parrot me from when I was a little kid because I said, “Interesting……..like science!” in that slow kidlike drawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home