Friday, January 09, 2004

Thanks R, now I have my work cut out for me for the weekend whilst you’re away.
I didn’t realize my speed and topical randomosity was throwing a monkey wrench in the works.
Now that I have your responses to work with I will spend the weekend working with them on an individual basis.

To begin with…I didn't realize the glow fish and fish tomato were actual things, tomacco being simpsons reality, not this one so please disregard my initial comment (posted in R’s eyes the second she posted the whole thing…freaky).
I did not need to know that scientists have fucked with the DNA of every tomato I eat. They spliced in fish DNA so the tomato won’t rot before it gets to the store. Holy fuck, are you kidding me? That’s as bad as eating cow face in a mcdonalds burger! SHIT! What is wrong with us! No wonder people go off in the mountains with guns and live off the land, “Live the life” as a friend of mine whose kids have chosen to do so put it to me once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home