Monday, April 26, 2004

Causality.

Once again...from Dictionary.com
cau•sal•i•ty (kô-zal'i-te) n. pl. cau•sal•i•ties
1. The principle of or relationship between cause and effect.
2. A causal agency, force, or quality.

So let’s look at this in light of the Celestine Prophecy and the idea of causing the coincidences. For example; do the streetlights go out over my head and I notice them or does my looking out for streetlights going out actually cause them to go out in the first place? Is it that I am drawing my energy from ‘the source’ and I draw too hard on the system and take the lights energy of the light over my head?

Is this why we like the movies and books that we do...Celestine Prophecy, Star Wars, The Matrix...a belief in the underlying ‘Force’ of the universe.

Has Star Wars really become our modern day religion?
I wonder if that’s what Lucas had in mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home