Wednesday, January 07, 2004

A or B

Is the world the matrix?
Why is everything always A or B?
Flip a coin to make your choice.
It’s a great idea or it sucks.
Prince or Pauper?
Black or white?
Either this way or that.
Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don’t.
I’m feeling rather like a grapefruit myself.
Speaking of grapefruit, does this make sense without the chicken analogy?
No, not which came first…the machines not knowing what things tasted like so that’s why so many things taste like chicken.

It makes me feel like sometime I’ll blink and when my eyes re-open the entire universe will be completely different. Like I’ll slip into one of those alternate string theory realities and everything will be different and I’ll never be able to get back like a shattered mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home